Found near Dead Sea

The_Pro

Oct 13, 2017
Middle East
Detector(s) used
OKM and MineLab
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Any idea that helps in understanding what this is?
IMG-20200628-WA0014.jpg

Upvote 7
Interesting for sure! :occasion14:

I spent many years working near the area where you took this pic. The engravings look more primitive in this photo, but resemble many of the symbols & etchings within 40 miles of the Dead Sea, as I’m sure you’re aware if you’ve been in the area for any length of time. Other than that, I’m not much help...lol. Great pic, thanks for sharing !

2 - similar language to your pic, taken near the Dead Sea.

Attachments

• 5172887C-73D1-4EB1-904C-E567DDAC2FC4.jpeg
    5172887C-73D1-4EB1-904C-E567DDAC2FC4.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 42
I spent many years working near the area where you took this pic. The engravings look more primitive in this photo, but resemble many of the symbols & etchings within 40 miles of the Dead Sea, as I’m sure you’re aware if you’ve been in the area for any length of time. Other than that, I’m not much help...lol. Great pic, thanks for sharing !

2 - similar language to your pic, taken near the Dead Sea.

Thank you. I appreciate your input.

Yes...This Very Much...Can Be Tied To...Oak Island!

Any idea that helps in understanding what this is?
View attachment 1844943

In Season 4...The Curse of Oak Island:

The image of a Crusader coin bearing a symbol consisting of a cross with a dot in each quadrant, a variation of what is known as the ‘Crusader cross’. It was observed that this Crusader cross is strongly reminiscent of one of the three symbols carved into what many Oak Island enthusiasts refer to as the H/O stone, a fragment of stone discovered on Joudrey’s Cove on Oak Island in the 1930’s.

Crusader Coin.jpg

Jerusalem Cross  Curse of Oak island.jpg

This "Symbol" is derived from the Jerusalem Cross...representing the " Sacred Wounds of Christ"

Jeruselem Cross.jpgFive Wounds of Christ.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back