What's new

Found on battlefield here in NC . Have any clue ?

csa1865

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
75
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was found on battlefield here in NC a few years back BUT it has foreign written on the back . I do NOT know what country , just looks like a bunch of misspelled words to me . I 'm a country boy ! I don't speak foreign . It did have diamonds but all are gone but one . I was thinking maybe something to do with musicians back then ? 100_9706.webp100_9704.webp
 
Says Czechoslovakia.
 
Upvote 0
Actually... "Made In Czechoslovakia". and I would vote its a pin.
 
Upvote 0
Know I know why my wife was laughing at me trying to say it !
 
Upvote 0
The country split at least 20 years ago, I visited the Czech Republic in 02... so whenever they split puts an upper end on the date can’t help beyond that I suspect it’s probably far older
 
Upvote 0
Just googled the words Czechoslovakian brooch and by far the largest number were covered in rhinestones, garnets, etc.
 
Upvote 0
Actually... "Made In Czechoslovakia". and I would vote its a pin.

Possibly the medallion off the front of a jeweled Czech perfume bottle. Very popular in @ 1930's.

aristoblue.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom