crashbro17x
Full Member
My dad found this while we were on a a civil war site. It was a pretty good fight where he found it. We've found a lot of bullets, buttons, cannon ball frags, and other things. Just wondered if anyone had an idea what this plate is, or where I could find some information on it or other plates like it. Thanks!
This is still the front of the plate...with a little more light.
It is a number 25 with ALABAMA under the 25. Sorry I didn't take a pic of the back, but you just couldn't tell much about it from the back. Dad said the detector gave a brass signal.Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks
This is still the front of the plate...with a little more light.
It is a number 25 with ALABAMA under the 25. Sorry I didn't take a pic of the back, but you just couldn't tell much about it from the back. Dad said the detector gave a brass signal.Any info would be appreciated!
Thanks







