Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 8, 2020 #1 I don’t know if I could ever capture it properly in pics but depending on how the base broke it’s either a very early or fairly recent style The flaking pattern is just made up to hide my lines FYI Upvote 0
I don’t know if I could ever capture it properly in pics but depending on how the base broke it’s either a very early or fairly recent style The flaking pattern is just made up to hide my lines FYI
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2020 #2 Nice find , I like your drawings too I think I would lean more towards the first drawing with bifurcated bottom being a possibility but that’s just a wild guess on my part
Nice find , I like your drawings too I think I would lean more towards the first drawing with bifurcated bottom being a possibility but that’s just a wild guess on my part
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Mar 9, 2020 #3 Cool job with the artwork.