What's new

Found silver in the mud , Rings #3 - #6 for 2016

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year here in San Jose ,California it didn't rain one day in January :BangHead: . This year it rains almost every day ! :hello2: . I got out yesterday in between the storms for a hunt in the mud :laughing7: . I went back to a school that has always been good to me :thumbsup: . I thought I would dig all low VDI numbers hoping to get the gold ! Only 15 minutes in I had a mixed up VDI , +20 - +45 . When I saw a gold chain in the plug my eyes popped ! Well it was just a played junk chain with a junk ring on it :BangHead: . After that I found some game tokens , mood ring , Mexican coin and a cross . Then it happened again ! Vdi was +18 and when I dug the plug I saw a gold ring ! NO :BangHead: !!!! It was other plated piece of junk ! It was a small ring with an opal looking stone . After that I thought I would start looking for silver :thumbsup: . Finally I got a sweet +81 at 2 inches , Silver ring , first of 2016 ! :headbang: When it was all done I had $9.63 in clad in two hours .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3863.webp
    100_3863.webp
    374.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 100_3864.webp
    100_3864.webp
    376.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 100_3865.webp
    100_3865.webp
    605.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_3867.webp
    100_3867.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 180
  • 100_3866.webp
    100_3866.webp
    589.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 100_3868.webp
    100_3868.webp
    170.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 100_3869.webp
    100_3869.webp
    126.9 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 58
Making me jealous! I love digging the rings and don't mind the plated ones for the initial rush they give. Congrats on your first silver of the year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom