LETSHUNTNOW
Jr. Member
I was so excited after finding my walking liberty half sunday that i have been reading in the forum about my mxt wanting to learn more....I learned a little about hunting in the relic mode and went out with a pocket full of coins to practice...I practiced with each coin seeing what it read on my mxt then i started hitting my yard....sure enough, found a 1934 wheat, a little gold band of some sort and then my mxt kept reading 83 buckle and it was deeper than usual...out popped a 1935 washington quarter...Its nicked up but i love it....I have been over my yard a hundred times......My house was built in 1902 and i have found a barber quarter,standing liberty quarter,3 mercury dimes, 2 rosies, 2 indian heads and a bunch of wheats and now thanks to the forum i have a washington quarter.....I am not sure what the little gold band is
its paper thin.....Good luck to everyone on your next hunt.......Letshuntnow..

its paper thin.....Good luck to everyone on your next hunt.......Letshuntnow..Attachments
Upvote
0







