tinpan
Silver Member
Hi all , got up early this morning and headed out to the forrest. Nice mild sunny Sunday morning with a gentle breeze. trying a couple of new sites. Spent 4 hours exploring and looking around. near a resent camp fire i spotted this bag and got quite a suprize when i saw what was in it. Well what can i say
interesting or different. I have several options to what to do with find.

tinpan

tinpan
Attachments
Upvote
0
Maybe it's a New Fund raising Idea!!! Now we just need to wait until the school kids start going door to door selling the Bags!!!! Sweet pics If you torch up a bit then post we might be able to tell how good it is !!!




I found a bagful once in front of a blockbuster video store when I was returning some movies. I had my baby in the car at the time and was afraid to have it in the car, so I put it in the drop box with my videos.







