Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2018 Thread Owner #1 A couple more I could use a little help, Thanks! Attachments 001.webp 734.1 KB · Views: 102 004.webp 39.8 KB · Views: 93 006.webp 29.3 KB · Views: 94 019.webp 52.9 KB · Views: 93 020.webp 40.4 KB · Views: 98 021.webp 48.6 KB · Views: 95 022.webp 46.7 KB · Views: 99 009.webp 56.9 KB · Views: 93 012.webp 77.8 KB · Views: 112 023.webp 44.4 KB · Views: 102
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jun 17, 2018 #2 Hello Joe! Starting with the one at 12:00 and going clockwise, you have a JABO, Vitro black-line all-red, Master sunburst, can't tell but some sort of West Virginia swirl, and a Vitro Conqueror. Cool finds!
Hello Joe! Starting with the one at 12:00 and going clockwise, you have a JABO, Vitro black-line all-red, Master sunburst, can't tell but some sort of West Virginia swirl, and a Vitro Conqueror. Cool finds!
Slowtaknow Sr. Member Joined Oct 27, 2015 Messages 391 Reaction score 501 Golden Thread 0 Location Mooresville NC Detector(s) used Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2, minelab Xterra pro, fisher f4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2018 #3 I call these marbles........
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Slowtaknow said: I call these marbles........ Click to expand... That is why I posted them on Marble forum.
Slowtaknow said: I call these marbles........ Click to expand... That is why I posted them on Marble forum.