K Kage Jr. Member Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 13, 2011 #1 Found some pic's Ha, found some pic's I had tried to post before. Didn't work I guess so I'll try again. Camera has been given me some static!!! So, If it works, here's a couple?? Attachments 010.webp 271.9 KB · Views: 334 Upvote 0
Found some pic's Ha, found some pic's I had tried to post before. Didn't work I guess so I'll try again. Camera has been given me some static!!! So, If it works, here's a couple??
Lorrain. Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2011 Messages 978 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT & Minelab Elite Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2011 #2 Re: Found some pic's Kage, congrats on those beautiful finds!! I like the creative photography...very nice! Lorraine
Re: Found some pic's Kage, congrats on those beautiful finds!! I like the creative photography...very nice! Lorraine
plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2011 #3 Re: Found some pic's great looking pic kent
herb n surf Hero Member Joined Jun 12, 2011 Messages 691 Reaction score 260 Golden Thread 0 Location Gulf Coast Fl. Detector(s) used whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 13, 2011 #4 Re: Found some pic's Very impressive indeed . Nice photo
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2011 #5 Re: Found some pic's Yapple Dapple......give us the story on that treasure. Nice finds.
search and recovery Hero Member Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 941 Reaction score 167 Golden Thread 0 Location Halifax, N.C. Detector(s) used Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop Jul 13, 2011 #6 Re: Found some pic's Nice finds!