What's new

Found something for my queen

jeffrey.bean

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
37
Reaction score
141
Golden Thread
0
Not exactly what I was looking for though😁
Left work early for a doc appt., had a small community beach in the area so figured I’d check it out.
Nothing worthwhile, the ring is SS, I’ll see if my granddaughter wants it.

So, this is my first pair of sunglasses that I’ve found in the water, do I get promoted to pirate first class🏴‍☠️?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0414.webp
    IMG_0414.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
So, this is my first pair of sunglasses that I’ve found in the water, do I get promoted to pirate first class🏴‍☠️?
Only if you wear them... :icon_pirat: :laughing7:
Sometimes those little beaches have surprises!!
Looks like your on the trail of Gold and Silver!!
 
Nice recovery BEAN! 🏴‍☠️
Thanks for sharing!!💛
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom