What's new

Found some silver today

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Picked up three boxes today. Box 1 was a skunk. Box 2 was a skunk. Box 3 had some keepers.

I found 4- Walkers, all in really good shape relatively speaking. 6- Franklins, 3- 64 Kennedys, and 3- 40%s.

Too bad boxes 1 and 2 were crap though. But I'll take it.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Very nice.....4 Walkers.....6 Frankies.......3 64's........another post of more 90% than 40%.......love it. Yeah, we have to go through some skunks to get to the stuff most of the time.

Congrats Jim. Ya done good.....
 
That 3rd box would be a dream box for me. Congrats. Four walkers and six Bens in one box, unbelievable.
 
LJ said:
Very nice.....4 Walkers.....6 Frankies.......3 64's........another post of more 90% than 40%.......love it. Yeah, we have to go through some skunks to get to the stuff most of the time.

Congrats Jim. Ya done good.....

I am saving up so we can get the old picture back. LOL!!


TooManyHobbies said:
That 3rd box would be a dream box for me. Congrats. Four walkers and six Bens in one box, unbelievable.


It was great finding them. Some of the rolls had more than one in them. I could tell by the rims they were not Kennedys. Probably from someone's coin collection. I imagine that there is another box or two out there with the rest of them in it.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
LJ said:
Very nice.....4 Walkers.....6 Frankies.......3 64's........another post of more 90% than 40%.......love it. Yeah, we have to go through some skunks to get to the stuff most of the time.

Congrats Jim. Ya done good.....

I am saving up so we can get the old picture back. LOL!!

LOL....Your funny Jim. I thought you might like the 1oz gold Buffalo I have up now. It is a beaut.....I like that design!!
 
LOL....Your funny Jim. I thought you might like the 1oz gold Buffalo I have up now. It is a beaut.....I like that design!!
[/quote]


LJ,

The gold Buffalo proof is actually my favorite gold coin. Don't know if I will buy a 2008 or not though.

Jim
 
Congrats Jim that was a really nice box ....yeah it is a nice sight to see those different looking rims ...the boxes are still real spotty imo . sometimes 20 keepers in one and the rest are blanks.... as far as the 90%s outweighting the 40s .... there are some more out there waiting for ya ... I have been a great ratio for the last few weeks ... hopefully things are picking up .... kudos Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom