What's new

found some spanish silver today!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
1,284
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my oldest coin to date 1782 1/2 reale and pretty sharp detail as well too check it out!
 

Attachments

  • 1782 half reale 135 (640x480).webp
    1782 half reale 135 (640x480).webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 1782 half reale 136 (640x480).webp
    1782 half reale 136 (640x480).webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 1782 half reale 138 (640x480).webp
    1782 half reale 138 (640x480).webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 48
Very, very cool!
 
Sweet find. :thumbsup: When did you dig that one?
 
today this morning!
 
What a beautiful coin. Congrats!
 
Great old Spanish coin you have there.
 
STUNNING CONDITION, and I am yelling!!
 
reale nice one, great detail, I think these coins will keep being found for a very long time, that's a good thing lol, congrats.
 
That is awesome! Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Nice detail on that real! Congrats on the real!
 
Great coin, great detail, great find.
 
Very nice. I would love to find one of them.
 
Congrats!!!!!
 
Awesome find! Congrats
 
Love the old spanish silver. 1782 not a real common date as far as I know. Great details on it! Might be more there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom