Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 8, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I found it in a old part of town 5" down. I wish I knew how old it was? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found it in a old part of town 5" down. I wish I knew how old it was? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BagLady Bronze Member Joined Mar 13, 2015 Messages 1,014 Reaction score 619 Golden Thread 0 Location Mississippi Detector(s) used cheap Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2016 #2 That's a beauty. I can't think of what kind of flora the design is. Is it brass? It's hard to judge the size since your pic's are so big. Is it possible it's a x-mas tree ornament?
That's a beauty. I can't think of what kind of flora the design is. Is it brass? It's hard to judge the size since your pic's are so big. Is it possible it's a x-mas tree ornament?
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 9, 2016 Thread Owner #3 It looks Bronze-ish. It could be a Christmas ornament. I'll take another picture of it from a little farther back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks Bronze-ish. It could be a Christmas ornament. I'll take another picture of it from a little farther back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 9, 2016 Thread Owner #4 Truth1253 said: It looks Bronze-ish. It could be a Christmas ornament. I'll take another picture of it from a little farther back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truth1253 said: It looks Bronze-ish. It could be a Christmas ornament. I'll take another picture of it from a little farther back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2016 #5 I think this is a duplicate post. It doesn't look like precious metals. ( Silver or Gold)
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 9, 2016 Thread Owner #6 against the wind said: I think this is a duplicate post. It doesn't look like precious metals. ( Silver or Gold) Click to expand... It's not. I just wish I knew if it had some age to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
against the wind said: I think this is a duplicate post. It doesn't look like precious metals. ( Silver or Gold) Click to expand... It's not. I just wish I knew if it had some age to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk