What's new

Found square nails

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my grandfather own a warehouse that used to be a trolley barn were replacing the roof while they were doing it I found more then a dozen square nails
 
Pending on where u find them.can b helpful but to the relic hunters of the woods its like coinshooters & bottlecaps rather not dig them
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Cool on the nails NJnuggetpirate.
 
If you get enough of them put them on eBay. I just bought a small box of them to use in some furniture I was building. Won't make a fortune, but if you are picking them up might make a few bucks towards a new MD toy. :)
 
If you get enough of them put them on eBay. I just bought a small box of them to use in some furniture I was building. Won't make a fortune, but if you are picking them up might make a few bucks towards a new MD toy. :)

Actually I know someone who crafts them into cross necklaces
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom