Randy Combs Hero Member Joined Sep 16, 2013 Messages 689 Reaction score 1,033 Golden Thread 0 Location FREDONIA KENTUCKY Detector(s) used Teknetics G2 Predator Raptor Predator Phoenix Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2015 #1 I went back to where I found the first one, did a grid and found a second one, thanks to reednc I found out it is an 1870's Officers Staff button! The one I found today is in better condition than the first one. Upvote 12
I went back to where I found the first one, did a grid and found a second one, thanks to reednc I found out it is an 1870's Officers Staff button! The one I found today is in better condition than the first one.
ks coyote Hero Member Joined Aug 30, 2012 Messages 630 Reaction score 384 Golden Thread 0 Location Auburn Kansas Detector(s) used Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 13, 2015 #2 Very nice Iowa militaria. Like those buttons. Congrats.
Patriot Relics Silver Member Joined Feb 6, 2014 Messages 3,712 Reaction score 5,634 Golden Thread 5 Location Lowcountry, South Carolina / Richmond, Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used CTX-3030, Deus XP II Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 13, 2015 #3 Nice work on completing the set
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 13, 2015 #4 MR, COMBS FINE LOOKING IOWA BUTTON YOU HAVE THERE SIR.