Found these at work

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find these pieces all the time at work. Most of them are above the creek, but seem to be a little bit everywhere. Nothing spectacular like some of the finds on here but they are fun to find. Just thought I'd share them with you all and see what you think. I keep waiting and hoping I'll find a really good one here. I have a lot of really good ones in my collection that I've found over the years at other places around here. I'll get them out and post some picks when I get a chance. These are just the ones I've been finding at work. 20170306_192144.jpg20170306_192204.jpg20170306_192220.jpg20170306_192246.jpg20170306_192308.jpg

Upvote 0
Sign me up for that job! With all you're finding,sooner or later you are gonna find a good one there.Good luck.

I'd love to have a job where I find all those! Very nice!

What do you do for a living? I frame houses and been finding a few nice ones here lately since I've started looking

Thanks everyone. Coosakid I work on a hunting ranch.

Paid to hunt and HUNT! What a great deal, hoping you find that super nice one!

Not always coosakid, I have to mow and weedeat a lot during the summer. Boring. The owner likes it looking like a golf course around the lodge. But yes, other than that a really cool job.

No shame in finding those. I think for many of us just getting outside, looking and the chance of a find is the rewarding part of the hobby. The find is just a plus.

In the first picture, in the top right quarter of the picture there looks to be a grey broken base that could be a very nice find.

...In the first picture, in the top right quarter of the picture there looks to be a grey broken base that could be a very nice find.

I agree. A close-up of that one would be nice.

Something good is coming from that site, no doubt.

This one? I don't know it's pretty smooth on one side. I thought it was just something they maybe started on, but you all know a lot more than I do. 20170308_165805.jpg20170308_165832.jpg

Finding pieces while you are working is like getting paid to hunt Arrowheads. lol

When I was installing satellite dish systems back in the late 80's and early 90's we went everywhere and usually out in the middle nowhere. I could find a garden, a field, or a creek nearby to walk while the concrete dried on the pole for the dish and I found lots of nice pieces while working, plus a few new sites I still hunt today. One is a huge garden a guy puts in every year. It's amazing what comes from his garden.

Only one I've found was on a wildfire call in a stand of young longleaf pines (not a controlled burn), but that's as a volunteer, so I don't guess it counts. Sure made the call worthwhile though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back