What's new

Found these Green crystal / rocks when I was out walking

Killian_92

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 25, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,

While I was out walking the other day (in Afghanistan) I found two green crystal / rocks.

They feel heavy for their size, have lots of white mica around them, lots of clear crystals and some black shiny mica.

The green crystals illuminate when you hold a light up to them.

Does anyone know what they might be? Thank you. With flash.webp

Without flash.webp
 
Upvote 8
I'm by no means an expert but, to me it looks like jade.
 
Try the rock forum, those guys will probably nail it down a lot faster.
 
No help with ID but welcome to the forum
 
Pretty what ever they are, maybe jade?
 
Welcome to the party. They are beauties. Good luck and happy hunting
 
Not sure. A guy old me he thinks it is Tourmaline. I don't know. But they are pretty.
 
It looks like flourite to me , welcome.
 
Looks to be beryl. Its usually found with mica, quartz and sometimes tourmaline.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom