What's new

✅ SOLVED Found this at a very old site

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s brass with what I think might be a little silver wash. No idea what it would be. Maybe nothing IMG_1757.webpIMG_1761.webpIMG_1762.webpIMG_1758.webp
 
That is a cool looking piece there Truth, but I don't have a clue. I thought at first maybe it was some sort of a thimble, but it is too small. Here's hoping you can get it ID'd soon.
 
Upvote 0
That is a cool looking piece there Truth, but I don't have a clue. I thought at first maybe it was some sort of a thimble, but it is too small. Here's hoping you can get it ID'd soon.

I found it interesting not to mention it’s the only thing I found that gave me that “oh man” feeling. It felt comfortable between the thumb and index and thought it might have served a purpose.
 
Upvote 0
Similar to...

F4RZDQOIM5WHYJR_LARGE.webp
 
Upvote 0
Oh yeah... proper name... "Twist Lock Fastener "
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
573
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Mystery coin
Replies
4
Views
570

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom