Found this at Bantam Lake , In Bantam C.T, What is it?

Is this a piece of junk metal or is it possible it something other then just junk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
take a look at the color of my item and then take a look at that budda statue they found that was made out of an iron meteorite from space i think the colors are identical.....thats my opinion
Hard to argue with that!! (Maybe you should leave that observation out of the eBay ad).

OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to argue with that!! (Maybe you should leave that observation out of the eBay ad).
come on no more sarcasm do you agree with me or no, that the colors look similar, yes or no..........

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
would you like to
explain what you mean
I dont see the numbers Charlie is referring to BUT the pictures are very close up, revealing and I think they are the best posted and I will let the readers be the judge. .

OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont see the numbers Charlie is referring to BUT the pictures are very close up, revealing and I think they are the best posted and I will let the readers be the judge. .
thanks for the help...

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
come on no more sarcasm do you agree with me or no, that the colors look similar, yes or no..........

you cant be serious. Josh is correct. This has gone too far. I posted the pics... im out. It was fun for awhile but this is not a forum for childs play. . Sorry DIAZ I cant help you.

OP
OP
D

DIAZ

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well good night everyone looking forward to seeing if any one agrees with me on the color situation ,will be back on tommorow

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it civil. Diaz you have posted 224 times. The votes are in. You are running this off track. I think everyone has voiced their opinions. You might wish to start letting it go.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
just wondering if any one thinks the colors of my item match this statue that was found that they say is extraterestrial
Its the same color as my modem sitting on my desk so what does that prove? Does that mean my computer modem is extraterestrial???????

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well my main assets are kept in Zimbabwe, so I am going in Hard Mate, my offer is 1 trillion Zimbabwe dollars...beat that :laughing7: I must have it.

SS

currrent exchange rate is 1 USD to 378.69501 ZD

1,000,000,000,000 ZD is = to 2,640,647,435.69184 USD - Rounded to the nearest cent is $2,640,647,435.70 USD

Nice Going DIAZ!!! With a price point like that I would vote Banner! - BTW? Are implied written contracts legally binding in the UK?

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
SS, if you pay with one of those, like you said in your original offer, DIAZ will have to give you back change.

zimbabwe.jpg

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its the same color as my modem sitting on my desk so what does that prove? Does that mean my computer modem is extraterestrial???????
Absolutely, BCH please keep an eye to the sky cause there coming to get that also! And if you wake up in the morning with the odd feeling that you were probed look to see if you still have your modem? HEHEHE :laughing7: HH May I ask did you find it near a lake and does it seam heaver than it is? You may want to post pictures on Tnet for conformation then place it on Ebay! I do believe your ET modem is worth more than the enigmatic item posted above, so I think you'll do OK!! :tongue3:
BK

Last edited:

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
take a look at the color of my item and then take a look at that budda statue they found that was made out of an iron meteorite from space i think the colors are identical.....thats my opinion
This is the iron man and sorry I see no comparison color or anything in reguards to your item ? HH
BK

Attachments

• iron man.jpg
    iron man.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i DO ROOFING for a living........just bad waeather
Thank you for your response Diaz, now I can put to rest the thought that you are or where a rocket scientist with the Jet propulsion labs. On the other hand with your mind you may be a good fit with them? HH :BangHead:
Broken Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions