G gutsnsuch Tenderfoot Joined Jul 4, 2019 Messages 7 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2019 #1 Hi. I was curious if anyone might know what this rock could be? I had found it in Hawaii and it has tiny gem looking minerals on it. It's shiny under the light, but I cannot get the camera to expose it.
Hi. I was curious if anyone might know what this rock could be? I had found it in Hawaii and it has tiny gem looking minerals on it. It's shiny under the light, but I cannot get the camera to expose it.
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,180 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 22, 2019 #2 Welcome to Tnet from Toronto! You may want to re-post your question here... Rocks/Gems Dave Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2019 #3 Thats a good suggestion nice find I wish you would have found me in Hawaii Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2019 #4 Welcome to tnet Upvote 0