What's new

Found this marble digging today at an old 1800s-1900s dump

Bottle

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Messages
50
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this marble digging today at an old 1800's-1900's dump

I found this marble today....saw it sticking in the wall before I tore it up somehow. Wondering if it has any value to it??? It's a pretty small marble.
 

Attachments

  • 1409623846540.webp
    1409623846540.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 1409623937016.webp
    1409623937016.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 139
Red white and blue swirl on the inside....white curvy lines on the outside.
 
It'a a handmade German swirl. Solid core or ribbon core, can't tell from the pics. In good shape it's worth a few bucks, maybe 10.
 
It is a solid core...sorry about the pics.....there was really bright fluorescent lighting and I couldn't get my phone to focus good on it....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom