sckimbershot
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2014
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 69
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Low Country South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero
Garrett Sea Hunter 11
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Cool recoverySite dates from 1790’s to 1865. Located in Low Country South Carolina. . Descendent still own property. I don’t know if this is a family heirloom. Can anyone read the script? Thanks.
I have a tough time reading those type of script also. Is there any other stamped marks on that item?
I have a tough time reading those type of script also. Is there any other stamped marks on that item?
It’s a dedicated piece—only engraved on one side and very thin. Rang up as brass.Looks like a love token, and judging by the evidence of reading in the 10-11 o'clock area, my guess is that it was made on a large cent
I have a tough time reading those type of script also. Is there any other stamped marks on that item?other Markings