What's new

found this tag saturday need help with ID

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had some awesome scores on Saturday at a new spot , and found this tag in my junk bag didnt realize what it was till I cleaned it off . It has the letters SR with a arrow through the letters then below the word LOCAL and below that the numbers 16319 it measures about 1 inch and 1/8 square . Any help with the ID is appreciatted ...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20120818_201626.webp
    IMG_20120818_201626.webp
    299.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Welp I solved the mystery , I found the exact tag and logo . Late 1800's turn of the century Southern Railroad which was a merger from what I read of three different rail roads ... so cool find !
Baggage Check Makers n Daters
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom