JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2019 #1 Hey y’all I was walking along the path I typically find relics washed out on. It is non-ferrous and appears broken. I haven’t an idea what it is. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Hey y’all I was walking along the path I typically find relics washed out on. It is non-ferrous and appears broken. I haven’t an idea what it is. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,011 Reaction score 9,191 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Jul 25, 2019 #2 It's part of a sprinkler head and made of brass. I've found many of them detecting. Upvote 0
JohnDee1 Sr. Member Joined Jul 28, 2018 Messages 314 Reaction score 474 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Nice ID, I believe you are correct! Thanks for the help! Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2019 #4 Great ID lol Upvote 0
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Jul 26, 2019 #5 Good call on the ID. Upvote 0
smallfoot Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2019 Messages 1,971 Reaction score 4,145 Golden Thread 0 Location Flawda Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2019 #6 Fastest IDs in the west....north,east, and south too...! Upvote 0