Found yesterday

Fixitdave

May 11, 2012
Went our looking for new site yesterday.Came across this place.Just not sure what it was used for or how old.Any ideas ? Now in process of trying to track down owner.thanks for looking.Happy hunting

ForumRunner_20140818_151209.png

Upvote 5
Hey Dave, I admire your ethics and acknowledge how important it is not to trespass, but in this case I think I'd make an exception and just start swingin'.

That probably be the fastest way to find the owner.However way my luck goes he would probably be an irate owner if I am trespassing.Think I save hunting without permission as last resort.

Well I think I' ve found away to find the owner.Just need to a take day and go park on gravel road in front of it.Sooner or later someone will come by and either know the owner or be the owner.Just finding time to spend.

maybe a trip to the court house?

Here in Maine all of the property records/tax map are easily located online or at the town office. Maybe you can just look it up and at lest start from there. Ours show the particular properties owned and also the address of the owner. Good luck looks like a neat spot

I see your future:icon_cyclops_ani:and it looks like old money!

Hey Dave, I admire your ethics and acknowledge how important it is not to trespass, but in this case I think I'd make an exception and just start swingin'.

Unfortunately I am almost certain others have already done that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back