What's new

Four Boxes and a Nice Set of Keepers

Steve L.

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
407
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vienna, ME
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pulled four boxes Friday to work over the weekend camping. Just back in and after stowing the gear, cutting the grass, and cleaning up I wanted to post the results.
Sorry about the tally error in the pic on the 1965's, I'm so whipped I can't even count.
Really liked pulling the Walker, and I couldn't believe I finally got one of those elusive 1970-D's!
Best wishes to all.
Steve
 

Attachments

  • April 16 4 Boxes and these are the keepers.webp
    April 16 4 Boxes and these are the keepers.webp
    172.4 KB · Views: 460
  • 1942 Walker.webp
    1942 Walker.webp
    138 KB · Views: 457
  • 1970-D.webp
    1970-D.webp
    148.3 KB · Views: 431
Upvote 0
Steve,

Great job! You continue to bring them in. Congrats!

JasonB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom