What's new

Four new boxes to search UPDATED

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, four, and there's silver already "peeking" at me.

Ain't got time to look 'em right now, changing out wheel bearings, races, seals and brakes on the rear-end of my truck, but tonight I'll have a lil' something to do while watching "Gangland".

Robin
 
Upvote 0
Re: Four new boxes to search

Hey best of luck w/ your boxes Capt . may they be monsters , Ed
 
Re: Four new boxes to search

I didn't watch "Gangland", and I didn't look.

Peeled ten rolls this AM while checking weather and news in front of the 'puter, but nothing yet.

Back out to the truck. Got the races and bearing done, axles installed, gotta dope the diffenteral housing seal and install, do the brakes, and THEN I can do the rolls.......

After the test drive, of course....

Robin
 
Re: Four new boxes to search

So is the final tally in?

Hope you finished your mechanic work and all turned out well.......
 
Re: Four new boxes to search (Bumped up)

Hey all, LJ.....

Two boxes looked, pretty poor. A lone '64, a '67 and a '68.

Two boxes to look, and one with "peekers".

I've gotten a scad of '76ers, shiney, sharp reeds, just looking really fresh. Unfortunately, they're just worth fifty cents to me. Dump....

Mechanic work AIN'T done. Pulled the rear brakes, and the cylinders are shot - push rods are too corroded to use again. But I told Teri I wasn't mech-i-neckin' today. I'lll get it tomorrow while she does her mother's day thingie. I think they're going shopping and to Olive Garden......

I think I see an opportunity to peel a roll or two tomorrow.......

Robin
 
Well, they weren't very good... had my hopes up with the couple of peekers, but they didn't pan out.

Two each '64, six each 40%ers, and an '85S Proof.

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom