U urbanarc Tenderfoot Joined Feb 11, 2017 Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2017 Thread Owner #1 hello, does anyone recognize what this guy is? I'm guessing he's from sort sort of fraternal order. I've looked around the web but haven't found any info. He's 14k with ruby eyes. Any help would be appreciated.
hello, does anyone recognize what this guy is? I'm guessing he's from sort sort of fraternal order. I've looked around the web but haven't found any info. He's 14k with ruby eyes. Any help would be appreciated.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,758 Reaction score 35,452 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 11, 2017 #2 Frank Perdu Chicken
Tpmetal Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2017 Messages 4,697 Reaction score 8,173 Golden Thread 0 Location Western ny Detector(s) used equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2017 #3 I dunno but it's one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile.
U urbanarc Tenderfoot Joined Feb 11, 2017 Messages 3 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2017 Thread Owner #4 haha...yeah it's pretty funny. I found one other online but they didn't know anything about it either...
haha...yeah it's pretty funny. I found one other online but they didn't know anything about it either...