What's new

Free 09-D cabins

Silversound

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Since I began hunting about a month ago I've amassed a startlingly large amount of 09-D log cabins. I've put away a good amount of them but thought that I would offer some on here to anyone who is not as fortunate in their area. I'm offering 3 each person and I'll keep the offer open until Sunday, August 23 at 10:00 PM Central. PM me with your address if you would like some.

Peace,
George
 
Upvote 0
That's a very kind offer. I hope you get lots of good karma in return.

JasonB
 
Silversound

Got my 3 cents worth. Thanks for the offer and hope for lots of karma to come your way.


fccdfed
 
Thanks, George, for your kind generosity. My daughter received her coins last week and is very appreciative. Much obliged!!
- Grizz
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom