What's new

Free Coin Counters near Seattle/San Fransisco

kestrelia

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
587
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Hi. I'm taking two trips in the near future, one to Seattle and one to Redwood City, CA (south of San Fransisco). I'm from the east coast and was hoping to do some major CRH'ing while out there in hopes of finding lots of D's and S's that have escaped me. I've opened a Bank of America account to assist me, but was hoping there might be some free coin counters out there in BoA branches, etc. There's only so much I can charge my Amazon card at Coin Star machines inside of grocery stores. Thanks everyone!

Brian
 
Upvote 0
I am in SoCA and BofA is my main bank. None have coin counters, even in the back room. They have a coin vault somewhere in Los Angeles where all their coin sits till needed.

Best to just do bank hopping. All BofA's I run across would prefer that you visit their Merchant teller for coin.

I just dumped 1000 IKE dollars in Las Vegas at a BofA branch I had never been to before. The teller didn't even blink an eye at the deposit. Funny thing though she could not figure out how to open the brinks style box I had put them in. She had to pass the box back through the double door window for me to show her. ;D ;D ;D Just goes to show tellers are the same everywhere. ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom