12.2 KB · Views: 289
Upvote 0

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Actually, that is a dollar coin (bullion, one ounce fine silver). Several companies give these away through promo's and such for requesting investing info. So long as you're not obligated to anything, nothingn wrong with accepting the free coin!

OP
OP
G

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Thanks for the info. I dont know if its a wise idea to invest in silver these days. It sounds very tempting to buy a bag of silver.

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you did not give your permision to let them put your name and info on a list......You will get Spam and Pre-Aproved credit card Aps. Forever.........If it is free,,,,,,,,does it still cost something....................Nice Silver to add to a collection though..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Coin

Thank you for NOT advertising for them.

Jeff

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Hey, silver is a great way to start a cache! Go out buy lots of silver and bury it! Give our decendants something to post! HH omnicognic 8)

P.S be sure to include some cryptic treasure map in your will! or just an obscure reference to the buried family fortune!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omnicognic said:
Hey, silver is a great way to start a cache! Go out buy lots of silver and bury it! Give our descendants something to post! HH omnicognic? 8)

P.S be sure to include some cryptic treasure map in your will! or just an obscure reference to the buried family fortune!

I was thinking that awhile ago, just think someday someone will find one of our caches. If I am ever rich I am going to hide a bunch of caches for people like us to find.

I like the coin you have, what are also known as the Silver Eagles value $11.00 -$50.00 yours is a $11.00 coin the 1996 coin is $50.00. They make special collectors Silver Eagles. The Silver Eagles are Pure Silver (99.93% silver, 0.07% copper) They also make Gold Eagles 1/10 ounce - 1 ounce Gold coins. The Gold Eagles are 22-Karat (91.67% gold, 3% silver, 5.33% copper) nice coins. Value 1/10 ounce $55.00 - 1 ounce $520.00 + or - some.

Silver and Gold is a great way to invest, and make some money. These coins are a great way to do it, with more numismatic value and a government purity guarantee that just gold lacks. If your going to invest in gold don't have it held keep it in your safe it makes it more yours that way.

Now I think is a good time to invest in silver and gold war tends to make them go up and some experts say gold will get as high as $850.00 an ounce its now at $430.00 or so an ounce.

Get rich and have fun doing it HH!!
MUD

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 145
  • gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 149
OP
OP
G

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Mud, thanks for all the advice on gold and silver. I do a lot of trading with stocks and some of my gold and silver stocks did OK this year. I would love to be able to seed a beach in Nj with a bag of silver. I think the MD"s would be grinning all day long. Maybe a good photo op. Burying some treasure along with a map sounds like a great idea for guys like me with a lot of time on our hands. I feel fortunate enough that I dont have to work anymore. I can spend my time doing what I want and when I want to do it. My day goes by too quickly. Since I started reading this forum, I have found lots of interesting ideas and great advice. It would be great if I could find a nearby club in Nj. Most of the detectors in Northern Nj seem to be loners. Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread