What's new

Free flea market find

hbrown22

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
385
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Pulled into the flea market and a few steps out of the truck I'm digging through gravel, lol. Found these three pieces, the biggest a pre-form?

image-239744498.webp



image-2320873740.webp
 
Upvote 0
were they the same color and type of stone as the surrounding rocks? I used to have fun pulling "arrowheads" out of paths made from flint gravel.
 
were they the same color and type of stone as the surrounding rocks? I used to have fun pulling "arrowheads" out of paths made from flint gravel.

These were a shade darker and waxy compared to the surrounding ones.
 
Awesome !!!!!!!!!
 
They look like limestone, with natural "man crushed, at a quarry flaking" to me. Find em' all the time, well I used to.
 
Nothing about these leads me to believe they are artifacts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom