What's new

Free set of Equinox screen protectors

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,412
Reaction score
30,239
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I no longer have any Equinox's I found a complete set of screen protectors. I will give them to the first person that answers this question !!!!

It is a skin diving question "Why do Scuba divers set on the edge of the boat and fall backwards into the water ???

First one that posts the correct answer I till mail the screen protectors to
 
Last edited:
WHAT NO body wants a set of Equinox screen protectors ?
 
Awesome thanks, mine is damaged!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom