What's new

Free tank of GASOLINE

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Last night the wife & I stopped for a quick bite. On the way home had to get some gas, filled the tank for $36., but had to go inside for a receipt. Asked the cashier if she had any big IKES or half dollars. She checks a pouch in the safe and asks how many do you want. I'll take them all, turned out to be 1-SBA and $12 in halves (no IKES). I could see a faint glance of white as she counted them on the counter, grabbed them all, went back to the car. Told the wife "I think we got a FREE tank of gas". Turns out the halves had 6-90% and 4-40%, for a total of 2.76oz silver at Friday's AG market rate, for $46.01, sooooo, looks like a free tank of gas to me, plus a little extra $10., free gas and free halves i will take any day.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506881388.588926.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1506881416.805400.webp
Sorted out to see the differences in the count.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good job...you never know until you ask.
 
"You have not because you ask not." It's when you ask that you get!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom