What's new

Free to a good Georgia home

Jeep

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back from my 3800 mile treasure trip and bought a lottery ticket in Georgia for fun.

Looked it up today and it hit for 10 bucks.

expires in 180 days and I ain't going back through there till next year, statute of limitations
and all that :laughing7:

So the first person to respond gets the ticket for free and I pay postage

Sweet deal huh :wink:
 
I love a Good ending,Aunty Em..
Happy Hunting,Mont
 
:icon_thumleft: Nice going Jeep, good karma is heading your way!!!! :icon_sunny: Glad you made it back safe, hope you had a great trip!!!! :icon_thumright: :hello:
 
Jeep, your a true winner! A winner with Class I might add.

HH
Desertfox
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom