What's new

French painter signed as Y. de Q.

jaygao79

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
I have come across an oil painting with the signature as Y. de Q. I think it's French but I couldn't find any information about the painter. Does anyone happen to know who it is or point me to the right place to ask about?

Thank you all for your help!
Jay
 

Attachments

  • file.webp
    file.webp
    84.8 KB · Views: 130
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Jay! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom