Fresh boot prints

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Well for going behind someone I did pretty good. Nobody but me is allowed out there but you know how it goes. I thought I was the only crazy person that would wade across the 4 foot deep section in the freezing water. But I guess not. After I saw prints on the 1st bars I jumped out and went to the other end where nobody goes. Kinda scary out there but it was okay I wasn’t alone I had my little friend with me. I was just being safe and I never did see anyone so maybe they hit it yesterday cause the prints looked fresh.
Quartz single is a Spike and is whole.
Then in hand is 3 points 2 broken and one Copena in the center is whole.
Others are scrapers one being very colorful with the red in it.

I need to get some more of that cleaning vinegar cause so many are stained.
NW Georgia on private property with permission.

Attachments

• IMG_2997.jpeg
    IMG_2997.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2998.jpeg
    IMG_2998.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2999.jpeg
    IMG_2999.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3001.jpeg
    IMG_3001.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 42
Upvote 13
I don’t know if where you were hunting is of similar size, but I hunt my own land and found a few beer cans and remains of a fire on a gravel bar, I assume people think they can pull off of the river anywhere they want, but fairly confident the laws around here say otherwise. The river is non navigable and land owners own to the middle. Maybe the people before you did the same?
Otherwise not a bad day especially if someone is ahead of you I’ve went out a lot lately and come up with nothing but flakes time after time, but that’s the way it seems to go.

I don’t know if where you were hunting is of similar size, but I hunt my own land and found a few beer cans and remains of a fire on a gravel bar, I assume people think they can pull off of the river anywhere they want, but fairly confident the laws around here say otherwise. The river is non navigable and land owners own to the middle. Maybe the people before you did the same?
Otherwise not a bad day especially if someone is ahead of you I’ve went out a lot lately and come up with nothing but flakes time after time, but that’s the way it seems to go.
I found plenty of flakes (didn’t keep) I just mainly kept the point bases.
I let the owner know about the prints he didn’t say anything about them but I do know he has cameras out there that he can see.

Well for going behind someone I did pretty good. Nobody but me is allowed out there but you know how it goes. I thought I was the only crazy person that would wade across the 4 foot deep section in the freezing water. But I guess not. After I saw prints on the 1st bars I jumped out and went to the other end where nobody goes. Kinda scary out there but it was okay I wasn’t alone I had my little friend with me. I was just being safe and I never did see anyone so maybe they hit it yesterday cause the prints looked fresh.
Quartz single is a Spike and is whole.
Then in hand is 3 points 2 broken and one Copena in the center is whole.
Others are scrapers one being very colorful with the red in it.

I need to get some more of that cleaning vinegar cause so many are stained.
NW Georgia on private property with permission.
Yes my little friend makes me feel a lot safer 😁

I just put some of the stained points in the cleaning solution. After they are done I will post them if they look better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back