What's new

Freswater Beach...Silver and Gold wannabe.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freshwater Beach...Silver and Gold wannabe.

Hunted three hours and dug quite a few targets. 19.1 gram silver bracelet. I thought the earring was gold because I could see it was marked on the clasp. A look through the loupe showed .925 1/20 10k. Quality junk. :laughing7:. I was happy with the silver though...good luck to everyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0106.webp
    IMG_0106.webp
    166.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0107.webp
    IMG_0107.webp
    122.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0109.webp
    IMG_0109.webp
    107.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0110.webp
    IMG_0110.webp
    86.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0111.webp
    IMG_0111.webp
    92.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0112.webp
    IMG_0112.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0114.webp
    IMG_0114.webp
    102 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice hunt lookindown! Very nice Italian chain! The marbles are cool!
 
Nice silver chain. Should clean up nice. Congrats!
 
Just noticed I left the H out of the word freshwater in my title. :tongue3:
 
I like that silver bracelet, lookindown:headbang:

Congrats on a nice silver find!

Lorraine
 
Nice chunky chain man. Whoa silver. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Nice hunt,silver's good....like the bracelet.
 
Nice hunt congrats
 
Nice silver chain. On the bracelet they could have least made it 1/10 14kt.
 
Nice silver chain. On the bracelet they could have least made it 1/10 14kt.
That's the first thing I thought of too...1/20 and it couldn't even be 14k. :tongue3: it still wouldn't have been worth anything but it would have seemed better. :laughing7:
 
Nice silver and a good assortment of finds!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom