A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 9, 2012 #1 I found these Friday afternoon. Upvote 0
Charmin Bronze Member Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 2,284 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's Prizm III and Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2012 #2 Wow! The 3rd one from the left is some beautiful material! Nice finds, Americus!
IllinoisDug Full Member Joined Mar 12, 2012 Messages 109 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Primary Interest: Other May 9, 2012 #3 four beauties! great materials!
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md May 9, 2012 #4 Thats alot of color for you. You usually have alot of white. Awesome finds
Jonzer Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 541 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used Natural Eyeball Pressure Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2012 #5 Sweet. I need to see a pic of your collection. Damn
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md May 9, 2012 #6 I agree lets see how that collection is growing.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2012 #7 I would be willing to bet that Americus couldn't get all his points in one picture unless he used an orbiting satellite to take the shot!
I would be willing to bet that Americus couldn't get all his points in one picture unless he used an orbiting satellite to take the shot!
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other May 9, 2012 #8 sweet