What's new

friday nuthin much

Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
4 hours on the sand produced 1.85 and half a junk earring.

tomorrows scrubbed as wife is crabbing about all detecting and no sightseeing.

time to change beaches ..also.

which of the east coast beaches is less sanded in.?
 
Upvote 0
Any beach on the South side of a jetty will be less sanded. I dont know where you are, if near Ft Lauderdale still, go to South side of Port Everglades, or Hillsboro inlet farther North. I am sure those will be less sanded. You just have to look. I do know farther North in Jupiter and West Palm, they have permanant sand refillers on the inlets, and are pumping constantly on the South side, as soon as it gets eroded, they pump. Both are being pumped right now. Pain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom