What's new

Friday was for me Sundays for her. 14K 1/2TW ICE

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Fridays 27 gram 10k chain was for me this one Momma gets. 14k 4.7 grams 1/2 TW diamonds. Barley made a peep, I turn around so as to face the water. Could not acquire the target, turned 180 again and made first scoop. Checked hole the target gave the low gold tone the Excalibur is known for. Second scoop not in the hole! But hey its not in the scoop either. WTF! Re-checked hole not here either! But wait third scoop dumped out on beach and there was the gold tone again. Happy Dance for me! Momma's happy I get to go back for PM low tide. HE! HE! Hoops are Junk!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0505.webp
    IMG_0505.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_0506.webp
    IMG_0506.webp
    6 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0508.webp
    IMG_0508.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_0499.webp
    IMG_0499.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 545
Upvote 0
You are on a tear BCNJ - Congratulations! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Nice post, BCNJ ; I like the description of how you recovered that gorgeous ring! :headbang:

L
 
That's a Keeper....Very Nice BC
 
Great find .WTG :hello2:
 
You are HOT!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: keep the good jewelry coming.
 
The for "Momma" ring sure is a good looker BC.
Very well done. She will love it I'm sure.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while!!

With everyone patting you on the back and giving you atta boys I don't want the success to go to your head!!!!

Seriously, the beach cut Gods are smiiling upon you. Congrats on a great hunt!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom