What's new

Fridays 4 Boxes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday's 4 Boxes

Just to let everyone know, 4 boxes of halves gave up:
Skunk
Skunk
Skunk
Skunk
Think I'll do a road trip this week.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: Friday's 4 Boxes

To bad on the 4 boxes. Personally I don't do them anymore because it's just not worth it. It is fun though to tear into those Fed rolls, and once in a while you get some unusual and or old coins.
Good luck on your road trip.

Rich
 
Re: Friday's 4 Boxes

enamel7 said:
Just to let everyone know, 4 boxes of halves gave up:
Skunk
Skunk
Skunk
Skunk
Think I'll do a road trip this week.
HH
Gilbert

What kinda Boxes were they, like Brinks or Loomis, or ................. ?
 
Re: Friday's 4 Boxes

Same here never had luck yet with boxes course have 2 coming in wed lol . Find silver but in customer rolls and stray teller tray grabs. The posts here keeping me ordering on occassion, last week teller said she was going to order boxes to surprise me lol since I always ask. I ordered on my own since its been a couple weeks since I got them . Told her I couldnt grab both same day she said no prob search , dump ( elsewhere) come back for other. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Friday's 4 Boxes

Found 2 boxes and another 300 in fed rolls Friday at a BOA. Went through them Friday night and found 2 40%ers. They were Loomis boxes. Got 5 Loomis boxes coming in this week. Had good luck from the other bank I order from so far but we shall see. Its hit or miss... just gotta keep ordering and getting to the bottom of the pile.
 
Re: Friday's 4 Boxes

too bad on the skunks....hang in there...remember......Persistance :thumbsup:
just gotta keep ordering and getting to the bottom of the pile.
the only way to get to the "bottom of the pile" is if you and the other CRHers in your area hold back from dumping. other than that they just keep circulating off the top. some have posted here marked coins that returned mixed with others in as little as a week. you could try dumping with another carrier WAY,WAY,WAY outta your area, but i'm not sure how economical that would be and who knows how many boxes it takes to reach the bottom. :dontknow: you could be doing that for a long time.
 
Re: Friday's 4 Boxes

I dump with one bank who uses Brinks and pickup with a bank that uses Loomis. Question for you is do both these carriers get halfs from the same source or do they have seperate sources? I am about to pick up $2500 this week and am going out of town in a few weeks. Might be a good time to mule some into another CRH'ers area. ::)
 
Re: Friday's 4 Boxes

Question for you is do both these carriers get halfs from the same source or do they have seperate sources?
i don't know but i think i remember reading here somewhere that there are some carriers who use the same counting service.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom