What's new

Fridays Finds.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday's Finds.....

I didn't have time Friday evening for my normal stacking and breakdown...........

3-64's
39-40%

42 Silver Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P5030027.webp
    P5030027.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 306
Upvote 0
Re: Friday's Finds.....

Nice LJ , another great pile ... you have had a unbelievable week .... wow alot of keepers to stash for the LJSF ... I am really glad for ya congrats and let the good times roll , Kudos HFCM foundation, Ed.... oh btw the HFCM foundation is the Hair Club For Men and I could use alot of donations :icon_jokercolor:
 
Re: Friday's Finds.....

Congrats LJ! :D I would say you had yet another goodun. ;D

Good luck on next week just the same! 8)

Red
 
Re: Friday's Finds.....

Nice as usual!!
Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom