Fridays hunt, streak still going (some pics added)

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone!! I didn't have much time to get on here lately, I got married on Saturday, it was awesome!! Anyhow, I did get out on friday, and took a local road trip around the city to about 15 banks.
I searched $640 in halves and I still have $100 left to look through, will search them tonight. Had a long long weekend so far.
So far the hunt went very well

Halves-
69- 2
68- 5
67- 6
66- 2
65- 2
A 35 walker!
A 2004 S cameo, BU
And a 1988 5 Bolivares, venezuala coin. Not worth a lot, but a new addition, and a pretty cool coin.
I will post pics soon, still dealing with all the wedding photos right now. If I find any other goodies I will let you all know.
This put my streak to 10 in a row. Hopefully it will continue!

Upvote 0
Re: Fridays hunt, streak still going

nice score! also, did u have a dealer check the proof to confirm it was a cameo...cuz if so thats AWESOME!!!!!! also, CONGRATS ON THE MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up and hh!

First off congrats on the marriage and secondly looks like some really nice finds for the road trip :icon_thumright:

timbobwey said:
Hi everyone!! I didn't have much time to get on here lately, I got married on Saturday, it was awesome!! Anyhow, I did get out on friday, and took a local road trip around the city to about 15 banks.
I searched $640 in halves and I still have $100 left to look through, will search them tonight. Had a long long weekend so far.

Halves-
69- 2
68- 5
67- 6
66- 2
65- 2
A 35 walker!
A 2004 S cameo, BU
And a 1988 5 Bolivares, venezuala coin. Not worth a lot, but a new addition, and a pretty cool coin.
I will post pics soon, still dealing with all the wedding photos right now. If I find any other goodies I will let you all know.

Congrats on the marriage. Hope your bride likes coins! :)

AGCoinHunter said:
timbobwey said:

Halves-
69- 2
68- 5
67- 6
66- 2
65- 2
A 35 walker!
A 2004 S cameo, BU

Congrats on the marriage. Hope your bride likes coins! :)
Ay do me a favor make sure above all else the marriage works for the long haul. I'm 48 as of last week and the number of folks I have known, the marriages have seen that have fallen apart just astounds me.

I will for sure put the marraige first, and my kid of coarse. The wedding itself went great, no problems and it was a lot of fun.
I did search the rest of the rolls, got 2 more 40% to add to the pile. This was a great hunt for me, one of my better months too.

Congratulations on the splice!You're having an awesome hunt. :icon_pirat:

Was that the wedding on heard about on the news this last week? :tongue3:

Don't think so Ron :tongue3:, but I have a friend in radio broadcasting and he gave us a shout out on a local station, that was kinda cool.
Have a good week everyone, I will be back on here soon. I will try to post these pics tonight, the 35 walker is pretty sweet, my oldest half this year.
Tomorrow I leave for Florida, and I don't think I will be doing any hunting there, but it'll be a good time. Happy hunting everyone! I expect to see some sweet finds when I check the forum, so go get em!!!

Hey Timbobwey,
First of all, congrats on your wedding and I hope you and your wife have a fun filled honeymoon. I just re-read my post and want to thank you for your nice comments concerning my streak that ended today. I am very glad to see that you have a ten day streak going. I really hope it continues for you as it's a lot of fun getting silver everytime you go out looking. It's out there....we just have to keep hunting.
All the best to you
rileyboy

Nice Score! :icon_thumleft:
Love those Walkers!
Steve

Thank you Riley, it really is a lot of fun. I think it's really cool that we both hit big streaks at the same time. You never can tell when it will end, but I know every time you hit another little score to keep the streak alive it makes it that much more exciting to hunt. My goal for now is to hopefully hit 15, to me that would be absolutely amazing. Your 23 has got to be the record on t-net, at least for silver. Thank you for the kind wishes, and I hope you hit a few solid rolls this week.
Happy hunting
tim

I already stashed the 40%ers from this hunt but these haven't gone in the books yet. Hope u guys like them

Attachments

• v gjk.JPG
    v gjk.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 197
  • hcfhj.JPG
    hcfhj.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 189
  • ring.JPG
    ring.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 200
  • coin foreign.JPG
    coin foreign.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 212
  • coin wlkr.JPG
    coin wlkr.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 195

oops, forgot to add this one

Attachments

• coins 004.jpg
    coins 004.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 194
timbobwey said:
Hi everyone!! I didn't have much time to get on here lately, I got married on Saturday, it was awesome!!

What we really want to know about is the honeymoon, forget the marriage...... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back