Friends of the feather?

LX Kid

Jul 14, 2009
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, M/Lab Xtera-70, B/Hunter ID , Tesoro Stingray II, Tesoro Tiger Shark, MXT, Eagle II SL, + Others
How does one find a like minded person to buddy up with to pursue L-rod techniques? I live in Tampa, Florida and have been investigating this, off and on, for several years now. A ninety year old man in South Carolina made a believer out of me back in the '84 and have been super interested ever since. I've seen caches that he has found and am "100%" sure that this is a real force that can be put into practice. He and I went down to Costa Rica in '84 and I've been a believer ever since. How can I find a dowsing buddy? Any ideas? :sign13: Thanks :dontknow:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
LX Kid

LX Kid

Jul 14, 2009
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, M/Lab Xtera-70, B/Hunter ID , Tesoro Stingray II, Tesoro Tiger Shark, MXT, Eagle II SL, + Others
Hello Dell. Believe it or not I have met you back in about '95 when I lived in Baseball City area. I came by you place and you showed me your amazeing Omni. I would be honored to learn from you. I moved on to Tennessee, S. Dakota and back to Tampa about 4 years ago. Thanks, LX Kid

OP
OP
LX Kid

LX Kid

Jul 14, 2009
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
Thanks Dell for a lot of great information and advice. Had a good time and hope we can get together again.

etowah

Greenie
Jul 24, 2008
Hey Dell,
I enjoy your posts very much and have learned from them. I plan on
ordering one of your discriminaters soon. I'd like to know what you
think about the dowse like a pro classes and DVDs. Do you have any
knowledge of this person and his dowsing ability?

thanks,
etowah

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread