What's new

From a hunt yesterday

Crowdcontrol

Greenie
Joined
Apr 27, 2015
Messages
12
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I haven't had much time to get out and dig. I recently went over a yard that was going to be covered in fill dirt to level out the yard and heres what came up IMG_0982.webpIMG_1051.webpIMG_0984.webpIMG_1053.webp
 
Upvote 6
oh and for anybody who is curious that ring was a junk ring, still made my heart thump seeing it in the hole though
 
Congrats on the quantity and quality of your finds. I really like those keeper coins. Thanks for getting them before they were buried out of reach. Sometimes we must make time for our hobby.

GL & HH
 
Congrats on the quantity and quality of your finds. I really like those keeper coins. Thanks for getting them before they were buried out of reach. Sometimes we must make time for our hobby.

GL & HH

Always have time...being retired that is.:laughing7:
 
Great timing! Glad you could unearth it before it got buried for another umpteen years..Brad
 
Love the pretty lady. V's are one of my favs. (next to shields)

Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom