lumbercamp Hero Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 948 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Oct 24, 2010 #1 I found this last fall and finally got it cleaned up. I found it along an old logging RR grade. I've seen these before, but just can't place it. Thanks. Attachments 058.webp 14.7 KB · Views: 300
I found this last fall and finally got it cleaned up. I found it along an old logging RR grade. I've seen these before, but just can't place it. Thanks.
Rasputin Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 454 Reaction score 124 Golden Thread 0 Location Ho Hum Hollow, Georgia Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 24, 2010 #2 Chain tensioning bar? Upvote 0
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2010 #3 Fence gate lock would swivel in to a cradle to lock on the fence Brady Upvote 0
T taz42o Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 2,200 Reaction score 1,457 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Oct 24, 2010 #4 Maybe a hand brake lever from freight car.? http://techinfo.wabtec.com/DataFiles/Leaflets/TP-2008.pdf Upvote 0
Maybe a hand brake lever from freight car.? http://techinfo.wabtec.com/DataFiles/Leaflets/TP-2008.pdf
Blacksheep Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2007 Messages 1,359 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Oct 24, 2010 #5 taz42o said: Maybe a hand brake lever from freight car.? http://techinfo.wabtec.com/DataFiles/Leaflets/TP-2008.pdf Click to expand... (page 8 ) Upvote 0
taz42o said: Maybe a hand brake lever from freight car.? http://techinfo.wabtec.com/DataFiles/Leaflets/TP-2008.pdf Click to expand... (page 8 )
lumbercamp Hero Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 948 Reaction score 33 Golden Thread 0 Oct 25, 2010 Thread Owner #6 That's it. Great ID. Thanks. Upvote 0