What's new

✅ SOLVED What is this ball shaped object?

Speedglass

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
128
Golden Thread
0
I found this item last Sunday while looking for bottles. Initially while it had dirt stuck to it, I thought it was a tea steeper. It even has the ridges similar to how a steeper screws open and closed. But after I cleaned it up a bit I saw there is only one hole in it. Has anyone seen this before?
 

Attachments

  • 20260617_201106.webp
    20260617_201106.webp
    677.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 20260617_201110.webp
    20260617_201110.webp
    640 KB · Views: 76
  • 20260617_201114.webp
    20260617_201114.webp
    454.7 KB · Views: 72
I was kind of hoping for something more exciting like an explosive device! But your answer does seem very likely! Thanks for the response! I appreciate it.
Dave
 
Upvote 0
I agree, it's a float. but too small for a toilet float. could be a stock tank float
 
Upvote 1
Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom