What's new

From a site that I am working

Hardy

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT
Detector(s) used
NAUTILUS DMC 2BA
Primary Interest:
Other
Nearly threw this in the scrapp pile , looks like it was folded over leather. Any clues ?? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • Picture 156.webp
    Picture 156.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 416
  • Picture 155.webp
    Picture 155.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 410
  • Picture 159.webp
    Picture 159.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 399
  • Picture 156.webp
    Picture 156.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 402
  • Picture 155.webp
    Picture 155.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 391
  • Picture 159.webp
    Picture 159.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 401
hardy
can you take a pic of both sides now that its clean i want to put them in photo-shop so i can have a better look at it without asking you to flatten it

Mav
 
Upvote 0
Maybe from and old leather book or a knife sheath?

Looks like one end fitted about 45 degree angle. Frame corner of sort?
 
Upvote 0
I agree with Spike, and thought part of book corner when I first saw it.
 
Upvote 0
I think it could be a book corner too! One end seems to have a mitre :-\
 
Upvote 0
Oops! I didn't read you're post Ironspike, sorry!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom