Matteo La Boccia
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2007
- Messages
- 292
- Reaction score
- 220
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
This mornig we find these objects in german and USA trenches in Salerno battlefield. Some idea about these objects?
Fragments of MG42?

Marks

Tootpaste? I read ZAHN... M....

Alluminium painted black. I think is part of a radio. Some idea?

Alluminium painted black. I think is part of a radio or telephone. Some idea?

Rifle M1 accessory?

Part of a Thompson submachine??


Small knife, german button, part of USA equipment.

Some idea about the cap?

Mark of alcool of fascist age.


Fragments of MG42?

Marks

Tootpaste? I read ZAHN... M....

Alluminium painted black. I think is part of a radio. Some idea?

Alluminium painted black. I think is part of a radio or telephone. Some idea?

Rifle M1 accessory?

Part of a Thompson submachine??


Small knife, german button, part of USA equipment.

Some idea about the cap?

Mark of alcool of fascist age.


Upvote
0







